HOW YOU CAN HELP
Over 3,000 Kiwis are diagnosed with bowel cancer, every year
Bowel cancer is the second highest cause of cancer death in New Zealand – but it is treatable and beatable if detected early enough. Donate now and help us spread the word about bowel cancer, increase awareness of prevention and symptoms, promote regular bowel screening and research … and ultimately, save lives.
4 ways to donate
- Choose your method:
- By credit card – pay now
- By internet banking – donate directly to our bank account Bowel Cancer NZ (Inc) 38-9010-0509792-00 and email email@example.com to request a receipt.
- By setting up an online giving page – that your friends & family can donate to here.
- By the Good Gift Registry – ask people to donate directly to your registry.
- Choose how often you’d would like to give:
- Regular monthly donation
- One off donation
- Choose the amount you would like to give:
- $25 to help pay for vital awareness resources that provide lifesaving information
- $50 to help fund critical education programmes for the prevention and early detection of bowel cancer
- $75 to support facilitating our closed Facebook support group page for those experiencing bowel cancer
- $100 to help fund bowel cancer research to improve patient outcomes
- An amount of your choice.
Thank you for your generosity – it truly makes a difference!
Bowel Cancer New Zealand is a registered charity. Our charity registration number is CC44166. Charitable donations of $5 or more may be eligible for a tax credit. All donations will be charged in NZ dollars.
All donations help Bowel Cancer New Zealand achieve its charitable purpose to reduce the impact of Bowel Cancer in our communities. We will refund donations made that are fraudulent due to unauthorised use of a credit card. In all other circumstances, refunds of charitable donations will be at our discretion. For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org