HOW YOU CAN HELP
Over 3,000 Kiwis are diagnosed with bowel cancer, every year
Bowel cancer is the second highest cause of cancer death in New Zealand – but it is treatable and beatable if detected early enough. Donate now and help us spread the word about bowel cancer, increase awareness of prevention and symptoms, promote regular bowel screening and research … and ultimately, save lives.
3 ways to donate
- Choose your payment method
- By credit card, pay now
- By cheque – post to Bowel Cancer NZ, PO Box 301 517, Albany 0752, Auckland
- By internet banking – donate directly to our bank account Bowel Cancer NZ (Inc) 38-9010-0509792-00 and email email@example.com to request a receipt.
- Choose how often you’d would like to give:
- Regular monthly donation
- One off donation
- Choose the amount you would like to give:
- $25 to help pay for vital awareness resources that provide lifesaving information
- $50 to help fund critical education programmes for the prevention and early detection of bowel cancer
- $75 to support facilitating our closed Facebook support group page for those experiencing bowel cancer
- $100 to help fund bowel cancer research to improve patient outcomes
- An amount of your choice.
Thank you for your generosity – it truly makes a difference!
Please note that donations of $5 or more are eligible for a tax credit. All donations will be charged in NZ dollars and no refunds will be issued. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org