HOW YOU CAN HELP
Planning a special event? Ask your guests for a life-changing gift
For those whose lives have been touched by bowel cancer, every birthday, anniversary or milestone is a very special occasion. Ask your guests to celebrate with a donation to Bowel Cancer NZ in lieu of gifts. That way, they’re not only celebrating your special event, but also contributing to a vital cause that matters to you.
How to get started
- Set up an online giving page that your guests can donate to by clicking here
- Email the link to your friends and family and ask that they give to Bowel Cancer NZ in lieu of gifts
- Include the link with your invitation or any other communications about your celebration
- Enjoy your special celebration and please share any photos with us – simply email email@example.com
Donate with The Good Registry
The Good Registry is a giving platform that offers an easy way to donate to good causes like Bowel Cancer NZ. It beats giving unwanted and wasteful gifts to friends, family or clients – and funds raised go towards beating bowel cancer. It’s not only super easy to donate, it also means less admin for us! Here’s how it works:
- Good Gifts in lieu of presents – a Good Gift Registry is a meaningful way to help or honour someone who has been affected by bowel cancer. It’s ideal for birthdays, memorial services or other special milestones: simply ask guests to donate to Bowel Cancer NZ in lieu of flowers or presents.
- A really good way to fundraise – Keen to hold an event to raise funds for Bowel Cancer NZ? Set up a Good Gift Registry and ask your friends and family to donate to directly to your registry.
- Give Good Gift Cards – Looking for a thoughtful and useful corporate or personal gift? Good Gift Cards are the answer! You buy the card and your recipient gets to choose their favourite good cause to donate to – such as Bowel Cancer NZ.
To find out more, see thegoodregistry.com. Note: donations are eligible for tax credits.