Bowel Cancer New Zealand is dedicated to delivering mutually beneficial partnerships with our corporate supporters.
There are many ways organisations can assist Bowel Cancer New Zealand in providing our awareness, education, support and research programs, and we are very happy to work with you to find the best fit.
Sponsorship of Events and Programmes
Sponsorship packages with Bowel Cancer New Zealand come in all different shapes and sizes, and can be tailored to suit your business objectives. Sponsoring a charity event or program can:
- Improve your company’s profile.
- Improve brand perception.
- Help reach a desired target market.
Some of the sponsorship opportunities available include:
- National events such as Bowel Cancer Awareness Month.
- Publications and resource materials.
- Specific research projects, including Naming Rights for Research Grants.
- Education, Awareness or Support programs.
To find out more about a Sponsoring an Event or Program email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employee and Company Fundraising
Fundraising in support of Bowel Cancer New Zealand is a great way to involve staff, members, customers, clients or suppliers. From morning teas, to company teams in sporting events, staff lunches and casual clothes days, fundraisers provide a great opportunity for team building as well as PR opportunities and good news stories.
If you have a particular time in the year when you actively promote your organisation or get the whole company together, why not include a charity element?
Speakers are available for events. You might even like to create a big spectacle with our “Super Colon”.
Plus, we now have the option of special online company fundraising pages for your company event or fundraising activity via our Everyday Hero Giving Hub.
To find out more about Employee and Company Fundraising contact us via email at email@example.com.
Workplace Giving is a simple and tax effective way for employees to regularly donate to Bowel Cancer New Zealand through automated payroll deductions. Setting up a scheme is easy, and the costs are minimal.
A Workplace Giving program can be initiated as a stand-alone activity, or to build on the existing relationship created through other corporate partnership activities.
To find out more about supporting Bowel Cancer New Zealand through payroll giving, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cause Related Marketing and Joint Promotions
Linking your brand or product to a cause such as bowel cancer and Bowel Cancer New Zealand can help increase sales and build customer loyalty.
We have a select number of organisations that currently support us in this way, working together to ensure mutually beneficial results.
To find out more about Cause Related Marketing and Joint Promotions email Corporate Partnerships with Bowel Cancer New Zealand to email@example.com.
Gifts In Kind
There are many non-monetary ways your organisation can support Bowel Cancer New Zealand including:
- Contra Support – such as free advertising and promotion of a specific campaign or program, or free use of a particular product or service.
- Skilled volunteering – where a person from your organisation volunteers at the charity and performs a role in which they have been specifically trained.
- Donation of products and merchandise for events and campaigns.
To find out more about providing Gifts in Kind, email Corporate Partnerships with Bowel Cancer New Zealand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your organisation could make a simple one-off or ongoing donation to Bowel Cancer New Zealand. Your support will help us to continue our vital awareness, education, support and research.
To find out more about Company Donations email us at email@example.com.
Integrated Corporate Partnerships
Longer term corporate partnerships that incorporate two or more elements are beneficial for a number of reasons:
- They allow employees to become engaged in a worthwhile cause in a tangible way and on a long-term basis.
- A long-term partnership can build and develop over time, proving to stakeholders a genuine commitment to the cause and increasing PR opportunities.
- The organisation is involved across a number of levels, providing a variety of different engagement opportunities for employees, boosting staff morale and retention.
To find out more about an Integrated Partnership email Corporate Partnerships with Bowel Cancer New Zealand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Naming Research Grant
Opportunities exist for organisations to establish an endowed or annually funded research grant as part of Bowel Cancer New Zealand’s research interests.
An endowed research grant can be established with a single cash gift, stocks, bonds, property, bequest or other deferred or planned gifts.
Organisations can choose to name research grants after themselves, in honour of an employee or after the name of a company, foundation or organisation.
For more information, please email us on email@example.com
Corporate Partnerships in Action
Bowel Cancer New Zealand wishes to thank all our corporate partners for their generosity and support.
Your contribution makes a real difference, and we greatly appreciate it.
Read about some of amazing corporate partnerships in action.