1. By entering the Promotion, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Bowel Cancer New Zealand Inc (Promoter) of PO Box 301517, Albany, Auckland 0752.
3. The Promotion commences 14/09/2017 and ends 24/09/2017 (Promotion Period).
4. The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years and over (Entrant).
5. Employees of the Promoter and its agents are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
6. In order to enter the Promotion, during the Promotion Period, an Entrant must visit and ‘Like’ the Promoter’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BCNZ.org.nz), and post a comment on the competition post to “tell us in 25 words or less your favourite meat-free recipe and why”.
7. Each Entrant may enter the Promotion once during the Promotion Period. Any subsequent post made after the first entry will be deemed invalid.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to reject any entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on creativity and originality.
10. Judging will take place at 10.00 am NZST on 25/09/2017 (Draw Date).
11. The winner of the Promotion will be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook page and notified via Facebook private message on the Draw Date.
12. The Prize is a $100 voucher from Kaiaroha Organic Vegan Cafe and Deli. The Prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable or is otherwise unable to be provided, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
14. The winner of the Promotion must within 14 days of the Draw Date provide a valid New Zealand physical address to send the Prize to.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to end, modify, or suspend the Promotion at any time for any reason.
16. Any and all decisions of the Promoter in relation to any aspects of the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter.
17. Entrants and participants in the Promotion acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook.